To help us meet all your needs, please follow these guidelines:
- Please bathe of shower prior to surgery. Remove all makeup including false eyelashes and nail polish and do not use lotions, oils or perfumes after bathing.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing such as sweatsuits and easy to button shirts or blouses that are big enough to accommodate a large bandage after surgery. Wear comfortable slip on shoes, no high heels, boots or lace up shoes.
- Do not wear jewelry and take off all piercings. Leave all valuables at home. We cannot be responsible for damaged or lost property.
- If you wear contact lenses or glasses, bring a case for them. We provide containers for removable dentures or bridgework.
- Please arrive 1 hour before scheduled appointment
- Bring all insurance cards and your drivers license with you. See section on insurance and billing.
- Bring completed medication list that you received at surgeon's office. If you did not receive a medication list or did not complete online, please list all your prescription, non-prescription, herbal and holistic medications including dosage and frequency on a blank piece of paper.
- You must plan on having someone drive you home or a responsible adult to escort you if you are using public transportation. You must have a caregiver stay with you for 24 hours after your surgery. This is for your safety.
- If the you cannot read, speak English or use sign language, an interpreter is required. If you need assistance arranging for an interpreter, please contact the Scheduling department 626-445-4714 as soon as possible.